The world of the internet is getting competitive day by day. More and more people are getting into the mantra of making money online and of those, the most credible ones are learning genuine ways to make their business and websites prosper. One such sure-fire way to increase sales and their reach among their targeted audience is to arrange promotions and giveaway events. People like free things, no matter even if the thing costs $1, they would be enticed to get it for free if possible. Experienced online marketers and content marketing strategists suggest that giveaways are literally the best measure a small business or website can take to attract more prospective customers. And to help them out in taking this measure, there are a number of giveaway tools online. So, to discuss some of the most promising giveaway tools online you can use, in this post, we have compiled an interesting list of “10 Best Giveaway Tools Online”.
- Rafflecopter: Rafflecopter without a doubt is one of the most popular giveaway tools which allows its users to incorporate steps for their visitors to complete in order to qualify for a giveaway or reward. These steps can be any activity, ranging from tweeting something related to liking a Facebook page. The users also have to provide an announcement date and duration of their contest. On the announcement date, users only have to click a button which makes Rafflecopter randomly select the name of the winner after going through all the entries, with the best part being that all of it is completely free. Rafflecopter, although self-proclaimed, surely is the world’s easiest way to run a giveaway.
- Gleam: By Far The Best One! Gleam allows its users to run exciting giveaways on their websites. It emphasizes its mantra that all of its features are designed for growth. These features include one click entries, responsive widgets, third party integrations, fraud protection, and built-in viral sharing among many others. It has various plans and pricing, which users can choose according to their feasibility.
- Wildfire: Wildfire is a remarkable online giveaway tool that incorporates website promotion. Users see its toolbar like a design on the top of their websites which displays its widget-based giveaway tools. It’s easy to use forms can also be used on Facebook to increase the reach to a wider audience. It is important to note that Wildfire is not free as it comes with four plans, but all of them are worth it!
- Punctab: Quite similar to Rafflecopter, Punctab works by letting it users incorporate steps for their visitors to send in their entry. But the major difference both of these giveaway tools is that Punctab requires the visitors to fulfill the required fields of either providing their email or Facebook profile. There are even more steps than Rafflecopter which can make things interesting and a bit complicated at the same time, so the users can be the better judge if they want to include even more steps than usual. It also allows its users the facility to award badges to the visitors of their liking.
- Giveaway Tools: Giveaway Tools helps the users to perform the very first of setting up their giveaway i.e. creating the entry form. It allows them to create an entry form of their choice and lets them include as many or as fewer fields as they want. It has a very impactful feature of social media integration that really increases the reach of its user’s audience.
- PromoSimple: PromoSimple is another simple and easy to use giveaway tool that allows its users to create attractive entry forms for their giveaways. But what makes it unique from the others is that it requires it users’ visitors to provide their personal information through which it generates demographics for its users. Helping them understand valuable statistics that might help them improve their giveaways in the future.
- RandomPicker: Another elegant and unique giveaway tool online is RandomPicker that allows its users to create attractive entry forms, collect the data of the entrants and then finally select a winner on the big day of the announcement. It has been used over and over again by users from over 150+ countries and regarded as one of the most trusted giveaway tools online.
- Woobox: If you want to run a giveaway campaign or competition on various platforms such as your website, blogs, landing pages and social media, then there is no alternate to Woobox. Probably the most important thing Woobox does it that it targets mobile users for your giveaways which are almost the 70% internet population of any given day. That means if you are not targeting mobile users, then you are doing it wrong. Moreover, Woobox provides templates of campaigns which they call ready-made campaigns, and they allow their users to customize all of their ready-made campaigns as they please. Last but not the least, Woobox also provides analytics to its users, making them understand the process behind their successful or unsuccessful giveaway campaign. Woobox comes with four pricing and plans which users can choose according to their specifications.
- Giveaway Tab: Giveaway Tab is specifically dedicated to the Facebook audience that lets its users run their giveaways on their own Facebook pages. The process of creating a giveaway using Giveaway Tab is really simple, efficient and less time consuming than many of its other competitors. It also has the feature of displaying featured giveaways on its official website that definitely increase its user’s audience and makes it wider for them.
- Random.org: The website of this giveaway tool asks the question “What’s this fuss about true randomness?” Well, Random.org is actually all about randomness. The website authentically elaborates how they perform random draws for exciting giveaways, competitions, and events. It has an extensive list of services it provides, which is divided into five categories, namely, Games and Lotteries, Random Drawings, Numbers, Lists and Strings and Maps, and Web Tools and Widgets all of which are absolute resources to all the people who are looking to expand their business or website through organizing a giveaway.