Everyone knows that the primary goal of any website, landing page, or sales page is to create an offer to prospective buyers. However, there is a need to generate traffic to websites or sales page if you expect to make sales and profit.
Clickfunnels is a software solution that creates marketing and sales funnels. It has everything you are most likely to require to market, sell, and deliver your products online. However, there are top 5 clickfunnels you need to know if you want to maximize your marketing potentials.
Top 5 Clickfunnel Types
The Optin Lead Capture Funnel
The best means of converting your traffic to websites into leads is to take them to a page called optin, lead, or squeeze page. The primary goal is to present an ethical bribe in exchange for their email addresses.
The basic framework of the optin funnel includes:
- The first page is the optin page where you offer something to your website visitors in exchange for their email addresses.
- After submitting their email addresses, they will be taken to the second page, which is the DOWNLOAD PAGE, where you give them access to what you promised
The Sales Funnel
If you have a product to sell, you certainly need a sales funnel. Clickfunnels has already partnered with most prominent payment providers, just go ahead to set up every page of the sales funnel.
The sales funnel framework includes:
- The first step is to create an optin page for prospective clients to join your list before taking them to the sales letter or video.
- The second page is where you present them your sales letter and call them to action by forwarding them to your order forms.
- The next stage is taking the visitors to the Clickfunnels’ order form or your payment provider’s order page.
- After making a purchase, get your visitors to an upsell page and present them a complementary offer.
- After they have ordered the products in the sales funnel, take them to an order confirmation page to view the details of their order; and if it is a digital product, they can access the download pages.
The Webinar Funnel
If you want to do a live webinar and need to capture provider’s registration and confirmation pages, you should take them through the webinar funnel. The webinar funnel’s framework include:
- Webinar registration page comes first. Customize the page such as design, text, images, and webinar service.
- The next page is the confirmation page to inform them the date and time of your webinar. You can also add other information you wish to the page.
The Membership Funnel
Even though a membership site is not a funnel technically, it offers a creative, unique, and fun way to deliver your content to people.
You can lock certain areas of the members’ area depending on the product sold to them and send content to them on based on their registration. The framework includes:
- The registration page where members can sign up for your membership.
- Customize the content in the members’ area, set when the content will be unlocked, etc.
The Custom Funnel
If you have an idea that you need to generate traffic to websites, the custom funnel is for you. You can build any funnel you wish. Just pick a sales letter, edit it, and add an upsell. Be as creative as possible.